MentalHappy is the first social network designed to help people of all races, genders and economic statuses improve their emotional wellbeing through positive peer support. We provide a safe and secure platform to talk about mental health and the challenges you face in your daily life, receive support from others like you who understand what you’re experiencing, and learn practical tips and techniques to help you heal and improve your emotional fitness each day. We make it possible for everyone to get the help they deserve without the financial and physical limitations often associated with traditional therapies.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, thinkers, doers, and lovers of mental wellness—with big dreams about changing the world.
We are currently searching for a tech-savvy and compassionate Community Guides to join our growing organization. In this position, you will act as a moderator in MentalHappy Community. This position is a contract, part-time (possibility of full-time permanent) and reports directly to the Community Manager.
• Passionate about mental health
• Compassion and empathy are two of your highest qualities!
• An exceptional person - everyone you meet wants to hug you. You quickly remember every detail about everyone you meet.
• Patient, attentive, and resourceful
• Exceptionally detail-oriented (and confident you will be able to manage all members at once proactively).
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, including exceptional listening skills.
• Open-minded, non-judgmental and compassionate - you know how hard it can be to change old habits, but never give up on people.
• Passionate about technology and able to learn new software quickly.
• Independent, creative self-starter, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem solving, self-led. Quick-learner!
Someone who has an inspirational story of conquering some life challenge
Are strong meditator
A yoga instrutor
Currently majoring in Psychology
An awesome person who has as strong desire for encouraging other humans
IMPORTANT: Community Guide Roles our rotating and short term volunteer positions (possibility of full-time hire).
Applicants must be active members of MentalHappy Community to apply or be nominated