MentalHappy is the first social network designed to help people of all races, genders and economic statuses improve their emotional wellbeing through positive peer support. We provide a safe and secure platform to talk about mental health and the challenges you face in your daily life, receive support from others like you who understand what you’re experiencing, and learn practical tips and techniques to help you heal and improve your emotional fitness each day. We make it possible for everyone to get the help they deserve without the financial and physical limitations often associated with traditional therapies.
We are currently searching for a tech-savvy, detail-oriented, super creative, and experienced Community Manager to join our growing organization. In this position, you will oversee the MentalHappy Community operations, and members. This position is a full-time contract to full-time permanent and reports directly to the CEO.
• Passionate about health and changing people's lives
• Compassion and empathy are two of your highest qualities!
• An exceptional person - everyone you meet wants to hug you. You quickly remember every detail about everyone you meet.
• Patient, attentive, and resourceful - you have that special knack for unlocking people's personal motivation to take ownership of their health. You've transformed the lives of countless clients, friends, and family members.
• Highly creative with a broad toolkit for getting people to engage in their health
• Exceptionally detail-oriented (and confident you will be able to manage all members at once proactively).
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, including exceptional listening skills.
• Open-minded, non-judgmental and compassionate - you know how hard it can be to change old habits, but never give up on people.
• Passionate about technology and able to learn new software quickly.
• Independent, creative self-starter, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem solving, self-led. Quick-learner!
Salary: $46,000 - $52,000
Benefits: medical, dental, vision, PTO and employee stock option