MentalHappy is the social network designed to help people of all races, genders and economic statuses improve their emotional wellbeing through positive peer support. We provide a safe and secure platform to talk about mental health and the challenges you face in your daily life, receive support from others like you who understand what you’re experiencing, and learn practical tips and techniques to help you heal and improve your emotional fitness each day. We make it possible for everyone to get the help they deserve without the financial and physical limitations often associated with traditional therapies.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, thinkers, doers, and lovers of mental & physical wellness—with big dreams about changing the world.
If you enjoy creating online connections and inspiring a community of mental wellness seekers, you could be fantastic host to a support group.
We are looking for experienced and health professionals to be "Health Guides" within the MentalHappy community and peer support groups.
This role includes, but likely not limited to:
Who You Are
• Passionate about health and changing people's lives
• Compassion and empathy are two of your highest qualities!
• An exceptional person - everyone you meet wants to hug you. You quickly remember every detail about everyone you meet.
• Patient, attentive, and resourceful - you have that special knack for unlocking people's personal motivation to take ownership of their health. You've transformed the lives of countless clients, friends, and family members.
• Highly creative with a broad toolkit for getting people to engage in their health
• Exceptionally detail-oriented (and confident you will be able to manage all members at once proactively).
• Possess excellent interpersonal communication skills, including exceptional listening skills.
• Open-minded, non-judgmental and compassionate - you know how hard it can be to change old habits, but never give up on people.
• Passionate about technology and able to learn new software quickly.
• Independent, creative self-starter, flexible, comfortable with ambiguity, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment that encourages critical thinking and creative problem solving, self-led. Quick-learner!
Must be a licensed medical professional in any of the following professions:
General Practitioner (MD)
Acupuncture (Eastern Medicine)
Certified Wellness/Life Coach
Certified Peer Group Specialist
Experienced Educator (Teacher)