MentalHappy is a digital health platform designed to help people of all races, genders and economic statuses improve their emotional wellbeing through positive peer support. We provide a safe and secure platform to talk about mental health and the challenges you face in your daily life, receive support from others like you who understand what you’re experiencing, and learn practical tips and techniques to help you heal and improve your emotional fitness each day. We make it possible for everyone to get the help they deserve without the financial and physical limitations often associated with traditional therapies.
We are a team of entrepreneurs, thinkers, doers, and lovers of mental wellness—with big dreams about changing the world.
We are looking for an experienced Social Media & Influencer Management rockstar
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use our products. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on the needs of the customer.
On a typical day, you will …
- Contribute, maintain our Figma components libraries, and build from foundational elements to more complex components.
- Work with other designers and cross-functional team members and will rely heavily on both qualitative and quantitative data to make informed decisions.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Coordinate with other design team members to ensure consistent and accurate communication.
- Modify and revise existing designs to meet changing customer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Present product design ideas to cross-functional teams and senior leadership.
Who you are
- You like to stay up to date on current industry trends and market conditions.
- You have proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- You have an intuitive eye for customer needs beyond the obvious
- You pay excellent attention to detail
- You have experience collaborating with cross-functional team members
- You can collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- You have a well-rounded portfolio of client work, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives
- You can effectively communicate and persuade around design concepts
- You have a passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- You are creative problem-solving skills
- You have a dynamic, creative personality, effective at engaging and influencing a variety of audiences
- You have experience working side by side with engineers to provide support when needed.
Technical Knowledge and Abilities:
- Understand how to use Figma to create visually appealing & functional digital products and contribute to the growth of an existing design system
Bonus point if you
- Have strong experience in digital illustrations using Adobe Illustrator, proCreate, etc
- Experience in using Adobe After Effects and Lottie to create animated assets for the product.
- Experience in building web apps in Webflow.
- Love to chit-chat.